Friday, September 16, 2011

Week 19 Results

Oops... we missed last week's post of our results. Here is the most up-to-date account of our weight loss.


We are still running like crazy and shedding inches like a long-haired cat getting groomed for the first time. (Sorry, I had to put a corny joke in) Courtney got a high-five from Jeannie for doing well just watching what she eats and exercising regularly. I, on the other hand, was given a special assignment (smack on the hand) to continue tracking my food intake with Weight Watchers. Maybe it's my short term memory loss allowing me to forget how much I've actually consumed. Either way, we're both still on track and moving forward. Running clinic is almost over and Race Day is right around the corner. Get ready for some FABULOUS pictures to come of our race day attire!


The Week Ahead:
  • BodyPump (we've been busy and haven't been able to make it)
  • Runs atleast 3 times a week
  • Cross-training on our days we don't run
  • New Weight Watchers at Work session starts up on Wednesday (sign-up and join us if you haven't already)

No comments:

Post a Comment