Monday, August 1, 2011

Week 12 Results

It's Courtney here. I'm all by myself for the next few weeks as Lauren is in Puerto Rico for a mission trip with her church!

As for Lauren, this trip will be a huge challenge for her as she doesn't know what to expect as far as how she can exercise or what she will be eating. As she submerges herself in the culture, I hope to hear a good report back from her! Also, look forward on the 11th or 12th for her post about the trip and how she managed to keep a balanced lifestyle thousands of miles from home!

I on the other hand will be dreaming, until Lauren returns, about the turquoise water and white powdery sand. I'll be staying at home... running... in this insane August heat!

Sorry I am a few days late with last weeks results. Things have been busy here in the AHEC! Here you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment