Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pump it UP!

The numbers may be moving slow, but I'm pretty sure the inches are falling. BodyPump has been kicking my butt SO good! I never thought I could enjoy a work out so much.

I've recently noticed that my arms are getting toned. There's even the hint of a little bicep trying to poke through. To this I say... "bring on the sleeveless tops"!



One additional non-scale accomplishment this past week... doing jumping jacks! Every time I went to MoCoRobics, I always opted for the low-impact jacks (never actually leaving the ground). However, last week, I got a little braver and who knew... there were jumping jacks aching to get out. Sure they weren't big ones, but it was exciting none-the-less. AND, one last pic (sorry it's lousy quality from my phone). I tried these on just for motivation...


No comments:

Post a Comment