Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Frustration

Now the extreme frustration is really starting to set in. I THOUGHT I was good over Memorial Day, but the Weight Watchers scale proved to be wrong. I maintained for the week and I know that is way better than gaining, but still it put me further and further away from my monthly goal and reaching my 5% mark at the Weight Watchers meetings.

I'm not taking that number from WW into huge consideration as my "official" weight for purposes of this blog and journey. I'll start getting all confused on what I weighed on what scale and what the difference is and this and that. That will be where even more excuses will come in to play. I can't do that to myself. I certainly HOPE that tomorrow's weigh-in will prove that I lost SOMETHING! I'll take 0.1, I don't care.

My goal for this next week is to get under the 270 mark. I believe that is a pretty reasonable goal. I despise that number and I just want it to go away and never see it again.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment