Thursday, June 16, 2011

Week 6 Results

Hopefully some of you are being motivated by our journey (struggles). We've made some BIG changes and continue to push even harder. We are still human and will have our set-backs and struggles from time to time... but when we're doing good why is the scale not reflecting it???

We did our normal weigh-in routine this morning... and here's what it looked like.


Sure, you might think that's not too bad... but considering how hard we're working... that is DISAPPOINTING!

The Week Ahead:
  • Build structure into the weekends (tracking everything we eat)
  • Up the weights at BodyPump
  • Ramp up the cardio!

2 comments:

  1. There's a lot of different factors that contribute to the number on the scale!!! To ensure correct results, I always weigh in the same clothes (or nekkid), first thing in the morning, and the day AFTER a workout.

    I think the structured weekends will help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously think my body loves tricking me... I am just so obsessed with the number on the scale that its making it harder on me but we have to weigh. It's been 6 weeks and we haven't done our measurements (our leader is out on maternity leave). So I KNOW I'm making progress since I've already gone down a pants size. Before, in this viscous cycle that I always loose... it took 20+ pounds for me to lose a pants size. So I'm prettty freakin excited about that!

    ReplyDelete