Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It was a holiday...

So I did good at the Memorial Day cookout (turkey burger and grilled veggie/chicken skewer), but it was the Pizza Hut that rocked my world.
Friday night my friends wanted to go out for pizza, their suggestion... Cici's. That was actually fine by me, because there's Greek next door and I knew I could get a grilled chicken pita and be perfectly happy watching them indulge on not-so-great pizza. Then, this plan goes downhill...

We get to Cici's and it's crazy packed, so they suggest Pizza Hut because it's close. Here, I have no plan and immediately pull up Weight Watchers on my phone praying there's a healthy option. They order Meat Lovers and Pepperoni Lovers (both of which would blow my day and weekly points out the water). My very amazing solution: side salad and Veggie Lovers pizza on Hand Tossed crust. I had 2 slices, shared a couple of pieces then took the rest home for breakfast/lunch.

Overall I felt good about splurging and enjoying time with my friends, but I should probably incorporate more exercise on those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment