Thursday, July 14, 2011

Support

I just want to take a moment to comment on all of the support we have gotten from our co-workers, families, and friends. We have learned that we have the largest support group anyone could ever ask for. This has definitely made this journey easier and more enjoyable. When we were approached to begin blogging about our journey, I was extremely nervous that we would still struggle to make this happen. It has been extremely encouraging to be in a class one day or in the cafeteria and people approach us to say "Hey, we've been reading your blog. I'm proud of you." Those words of encouragement help me more than I thought. It is one thing getting support from the people you see everyday, like your family or immediate co-workers. When people approach you or send you an email you have never met, just makes me smile inside and out.

So please keep those encouraging words comments coming!! You are helping us more than we can ever explain!

I haven't posted a picture of myself in a while...
so here is a silly one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment