Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Zumba Zumba!

Apparently our bodies are adjusting to our new activity levels.

Last night, Courtney and I went to the Zumba class. I love the atmosphere of that class. It's non-judgemental and FUN! I'm not going to say I don't have rhythm, but my body just does it's own thing... which doesn't always look like what the instructor is doing. BUT, that's the joy of this Zumba class. Everyone adds their own flair and we all look like we're doing something a little different. If you've never tried Zumba, I highly recommend it.

As I mentioned, Courtney and I have increased our activity levels. That Zumba class alone wasn't enough of a workout for us last night. So, we decided to train a little for the upcoming Running Clinic. After class we walked/jogged around the parking lot. I'm pretty impressed by how far we've come, from not even being able to jog to thinking about running in October! We will be running Thursday night for our first "assessment run" to determine which groups we'll break into for the Running Clinic. Women (sorry men, but it's only open to women)... if you haven't joined the Running Clinic yet, visit the website below (http://www.greensbororunningclub.org/womens/) and complete the application. There are 2 times left for the assessment run.



Come out and join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment