Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Week 11 Results

"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..."

via
We are chugging right along. Both of us are down this week and have been moving forward. Last week, we met the Running Clinic leadership and learned about the process we'll be going through over the next few months. Our assessment run is tomorrow at 6pm and it will most definitely be a HOT run! We've practiced a little bit for it, but we're still at a beginner level. This will not only be a physical challenge, but a mental one as well. I'm sure we'll sound like the "Little Engine that Could" coming up those hills. But our motivation is strong and we have our goals in sight.


The week ahead:
  • Running tomorrow
  • Yard Sale / Photo Shoot on Saturday (Sounds like sweating involved!)
  • Meeting with Jeannie Sykes on Tuesday
  • Courtney will focus on diet and take it easy to recover from a pulled muscle in her back

No comments:

Post a Comment