Monday, May 23, 2011

I never thought it would be easy...




When signing up for this, I never thought it was going to be an easy ride although we have access to some exceptional care here at Moses Cone. It's not up to the doctors and nutritionists to keep me going forward with this process, I have to be committed to myself. Life has been extremely busy the past 2 weeks and my priorities have had to change just a tad. Work has been REALLY busy and I haven't been able to get in exercise during lunch. I know I can do it afterwork, but if anybody knows me... I have alot going on there too. I haven't been able to put forth the effort needed to be successful in this journey. I am still pretty proud of myself that last week I managed to loose a pound (I must have been doing something right) and then so far this week, I've lost 1.3 pounds. I am hoping my final number for the week will be 2 pounds. That doesn't sound to far fetched to me. I'll be right on target for loosing 10 pounds the first month for this journey. Now, I just have to keep it up so I can hit 45 by October!



Chris and I took our engagement pictures this past Wednesday. I hav to say... THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL! I am so blessed to have a wonderful photographer to share these special moments with. Richie and Jamie Staggs of Jagg Photography (http://www.jaggphotography.net/) certainly are amazing artists. I am very happy I got our e-session done at the beginning of this journey because it will serve as motivation for me to continue to be successful over the next 4.5 months. I will look at them over and over again and think, I'll never let myself look like that again. When I hit my long term goal, my present to myself is... ANOTHER PHOTO SHOOT! :)


Here are a few shots from our e-session!

















Later!





No comments:

Post a Comment