Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Loose Jointed?

So I'm not crazy... there IS a reason why I can't wear heels (and it's not just because I'm clumsy). Courtney and I had our physicals this morning at the Sports Medicine Clinic with the world-renowned Dr. Fields (coolest guy ever!) and his very awesome staff (definitely some eye-candy). Come to find out, I have loose ankles and knees.

I apparently hyper-extend my knee which is probably how I so easily tore my ACL in high school. He said I have good muscle tone and strength, but there are some balance and mobility exercises he gave me to hopefully tighten up my ankles and knees.


After I told him about my goal of wearing heels, he assured me that if I do these exercises consistently for the next few months I should be wearing any heels I want!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Just be sure and stay consistent about doing the exercises. I know you have good motivation though...to rock out some sexy heels!!!

    ReplyDelete